Drafting Tales has been updated to version 0.21.0.
Work length options are now Short, Medium and Long, which are unlocked at expertise levels 1, 2 and 3 respectively. Audience demand for each genre/topic combination is calculated and displayed in the Write Dialog.
Audience demand in the Market Report is color-coded. The bar becomes red if less than 50, yellow if less than the maximum value.
New promotion options are available that can be used when self-publishing your books. You can buy promotion options by spending XP in the Skills tab.
Improved the Purchase and Character dialogs. Stats now include previous years' Awards.
Improved the Awards ceremony dialog.
- [Community suggestion] New topics: Aliens, Archaeology, Zombies.
- XP is now awarded after the work is completed. The awarded XP is constant and depends on the work type/length, but the cost for acquiring new skills increases as you progress in the game.
- Publicists are unlocked at 400K fans.
- If a publisher requests corrections while you are working on another task, the task won't be interrupted anymore. You can resume corrections at a later time.
- New Milestones: Self-publish books, Retire.
You can also check out our new trailer, showing some of the new changes.