WARNING: This game may be disturbing to some audience as this game contains real disturbing images, sounds, fear nature, jump scares and intense horror that may not be for the Faint of heart. Play this game at your own risk.
Do you have what it takes to join in the Trenches?
How To Survive:
1. Crouch and stay low, so enemies won't hear you.
2. Hide under bunk beds or narrow spaces and stay safe.
3. Don't run or you will make noise. Run only when necessary.
4. Be careful when walking on wooden surface since it makes loud noise.
5. You can cause a distraction by throwing objects items such as bottles.
6. Mind your stamina, if you get tired then you cannot outrun your enemies.
7. Use your trench whistle if you're lost and follow the sound, but be careful because enemies can hear the whistle too and come running to your location.
8. Be careful of your surroundings. Some things are real, while others are not.
9. If you hear running foosteps, that's not good news - as they may have heard you. Run or hide!
A World War 1 first person horror survival game where you, caught behind enemy lines - have to survive and escape the harsh war-torn environment and experience World War l like never before from the eyes of James R. in this surreal nightmare, as you fight for your life and for your sanity. Explore the real chilling story as you navigate the horrors equipped with only your senses, hearing and trench whistle. Find clues to better understand and escape the enemy trenches without being caught to return to your family.
The game relies on sounds and hearing, as you are equipped with a 'Trench Whistle' which you can use. When it's used, it will play a sound and you need to follow the sound, however - you have to be careful as the enemy can hear the whistle too and it can give out your position easily. Each play-through will be different. Randomize clue locations, and randomize scares with trigger. Trenches is aiming to create THE shocking experience. WARNING: This game may be disturbing to some audience as this game contains real disturbing images, sounds, fear nature, jump scares and intense horror that may not be for the Faint of heart. Play this game at your own risk.