Online Test 3 Schedule & Patch Notes - March 18th & 19th
Friday March 18th & Saturday March 19th
3pm to 9pm EST (New York)
12pm to 6pm PST (California)
16:00 to 22:00 BRST (São Paulo)
7:00 to 13:00 GMT (London)
8:00 to 14:00 CET (Paris)
22:00 to 4:00 MSK (Moscow)
We're very excited to share the BIG changes that went into this build! Our top feature request on our roadmap was adding our next character so we're happy to announce that Makenna has joined the fun! Small but speedy, Makenna covers a lot of ground and can be a crippling defensive player.
Another massive change is the addition of SKILL CURVES! You can now use the left stick during windup to add spin to your throw. Check out our blog post for more details and see below for the full list of added features:
- NEW: Added Makenna to the roster
- NEW: SKILL CURVES added! New throw mechanic for adding spin to the disc during windup
- NEW: Disc physics overhauled to enable disc skipping and spin-based ricochet
- NEW: Added end game screen with rematch flow to get players back in game faster
- NEW: 32-bit Windows is now supported
- IMPROVED: All new fullbody throw animations
- IMPROVED: Throw curvature is now indicated by tilt angle
- IMPROVED: Full UI reskin
- FIXED: Lobby countdown not resetting
- TWEAKED: Power throws are now harder to track and should be more effective
- TWEAKED: RT/LT curve throws updated to be "quick curves" with faster release time than all other throws
What do I do next?
In the meantime, make sure you've redeemed your Steam key and downloaded the game client. If you haven't yet received your key and you're unable to get one from Discjamgame.com, please check out this post.
How do I play?
Check out our 'How To Jam' page for a description of the rules, the controls, and some tips on how to jam like a pro. Once you're playing, you can also press Start or ESC to open the in-game menu and get a refresher.
Can I use a controller?
Yes! In fact, we recommend using a Microsoft Xbox 360 or Microsoft Xbox One controller for the best experience. If you don't have one, no worries, you can still play using a traditional keyboard.
Can my friends play?
Of course! If your friends want to play and they haven't signed up yet, send them over to Discjamgame.com. They'll receive a Steam key as soon as they sign up and verify their email address.
Can I stream this or post videos?
Definitely! Everyone is encouraged to stream the game and upload footage wherever they wish. We're excited to share the game with the world, build a community, and get everyone involved in helping us make Disc Jam the best game it can be.