Welcome to this week the latest news and update Devlogs to Star Blitz X the demo. This week the update a video display of the interacts of the deflector shield for the Earth along with the fixed Asteroid dust, and a photo display of the blue plasma shield for the brown, grey and yellow asteroids.
- Enlarged the size of the shield for a better visibility in a dark background.
- Remove the animation of the shield for better game performance, but willing to include animation with a different approach without damage the game performance.
(The Deflector and Blue Plasma Shield)
- Fix the gaping hole of the dust within the asteroid belt whenever the player moves.
- Adjust the size of the deflector shield so that the player can shoot any asteroid or missile near the Earth without being block from the shield.
- The deflector shield is invisible throughout the game, but appear once the player shoots an area of the Earth.
It's available for free download at Gamejolt.com or Indiedb.com
Until then, thank you for your support.
We will test to feedback your game if you are willing to test for feedback our game.