Another week, another set of updates to talk about! This week's devlog is a short one, but a few great updates were still done! Such as:
- Work on a tier system for the Battle Seas gamemode was started
- A water cannon has been implemented, which can be used to put out fires that may have started on your ship from fiery projectiles! It also doubles as a weapon that can be used to exert forces onto blocks and destroy them!
- There has been a lot of work on the new tutorial system, Which should help beginner players to know what they are doing!
- More work has been done on the telescope, adding support for spotting more than just enemy vessels.
- “Grave markers” have been added to show where a boat was destroyed, and are able to be spotted by the telescope
Lastly, so we don’t leave you short handed, here is a couple pretty cool GIFs, one which shows how land structures have destruction physics too!
See you next week!