Another week another devlog!
As the time passes the game steps forward, with the hope it get's released soon.
At the moment I'm mostly working on game mechanics & level designing.
If the development remains as fast as it is now I hope I can publish a first build soon!
A short changelog summary:
Completed & Added features:
- Added a tutorial
- Removed some unused stuff and by that reduced the size of the game by ~7mb
- Added full controller support for menus & ingame
- Added a nameselector & nametags
- Added a login system for staff members
- Added jumppads
- Added spikes
- Added various particle effects
- Added coloured name tags for staff members
- Add a server explorer
- Nicer graphics =D
- Add a chat
- Do level designing :]
Screenshots & Gifs
#1 - THERE ARE NO BUGS!
#2 - THERE ARE REALLY NO BUGS v2.0
#3 - Multiplayer nametags ftw!
And that was the devlog for this week! =D