Long time no see. My project Mini Countries is in the final stage of development and the last update is quite long ago so I thought I could make an update here again.
Before we go: Mini Countries can already be wishlisted on Steam!
This post is about the latest changes. If you want to get informed about the past updates I suggest you to watch the latest devlog videos on my YouTube channel.
This is the last video I´ve released on week ago:
Over the last few months I did a lot of changes to the project. To sum it up, it´s about the following things:
- Worked on some things in the background (prepared localization file for the different languages, overworked the Steam page, etc.)
- Finished the trailer which will be released on the upcoming weekend! Stay tuned!
- I´ve added bridges to the game to connect to land parts and send resources
- Added another resource combination: fish
- Created new level preview images, suitable to the level animation design
- Tiny bugfixes and changes...
Thanks for reading and have a great start into the next week!