This is the start of a weekly devlog series that will continue till after launch.
Game development can often be a big, scary, yet incredibly rewarding job. We're excited that so many people have decided to join us on this journey. Our priority is to give you a perspective into what happens behind the scenes while making Alluris. This is going to include art streams, programming streams, weekly community spotlights, and as much YouTube content as we can reasonably produce. We've been posting at least daily on our social channels @playalluris and that's a trend we want to make sure to continue!
News and upcoming events:
- We are an officially scheduled AmA on Reddit starting at 11am PST Tomorrow (6/24/2019). Will be posted by /u/blue59! We’re bringing something fun to the AmA so I hope everyone stops by!
- We were initially targeting an early July release but we want to make sure we add all the polish that people expect and deserve. Our new target is July 19th
- We're coming to RTX Austin!!!! (Booth 305 - Indie Alley)
- Several graphical reworks including a new lighting build, bars under your stat bar, improved nameplates on inventory flags
- Large optimization pass
- Package size 1.5gb -> 500mb
- Average load time 7 seconds -> 1 seconds
- Graphical memory usage 4.3 gb->460mb
- Average frame rate 90->135
- Mobile build has received a custom UI pass for portrait mode
- Added 50 new cards
- We've added clickables! :D
- Now when you click on the environmental objects they will actually do things!