Hi! Some progress for a few weeks:
- Completed the demo of the game for IndieCup (you can play it);
- Made several little animations for characters and the environment;
- Remade the technical side of the UI;
- Added a few little features, like a level announcement;
- Changed the music in the game (some complained about it after the demo was released);
- Made it possible to turn off sounds and music in the settings (I did not have time to do this in the demo and this spoiled players' impression);
- Fixed some bugs.
Well, one more piece of news: I will probably participate in the Steam Next Fest (formerly Summer Fest), which was announced not so long ago. There will be a new better-quality demo.