PAX and Seattle Indie Expo
We just came back from PAX Prime 2013 and our table at the Seattle Indie Expo (SIX) event. And what a great event it was! We received lots of great feedback on the playable demo and the Seattle Indie scene is incredible. There are some really great folks there.
We are also working up to launching a Kickstarter campaign! So stay tuned for news and announcement about it right here. If you want daily updates, make sure to follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
Here is a little sneak preview on the Kickstarter rewards we will have:
- You will be able to get a copy of the game for $10 (33% off)
- Cool artwork
- Contribute to the game itself!
The demo will also be available on the Kickstarter site, so you will have to check it out and give us feedback.
We have also made some retro styled propaganda posters. Check them out!
And finally, some recent changes we have made to the game in case you are interested:
- Lots of polish to the demo
- The human AI can build turrets now
- The human AI uses voronoi to determine dense areas of the city that should be defended
- More plants and props are edible by the blobs now
- Dr. Blob faces and narrative added to the levels
- A whack of little bug fixes
That's it for today. Stay tuned for the Kickstarter launch.
And please follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and tell your friends about the game!