It’s been quite some time since the last time we’ve updated you on what’s going on with the production of Storage Hunter. I must admit that a lot has happened since then so I bet you’re dying to know what we’ve been up to all this time.
Here’s what’s been done since the last time we checked in:
- UI Inventory implementation
- Added item filtering by "rarity"
- Added items sorting by appropriate parameters
- Merging branches and fixing conflicts
- Finished auction generator
- Refactoring the save system
- Creating a cheate system and a command input system