In addition to the work list from the previous diary, I am considering adding the following:
1. A 10th faction to the east of Vaegir lands in the open areas. This faction will be a small faction (1 king and 10 lords and ladies). I am considering whether to make them an invading faction instead of giving them settlements.
2. I am working on coding that will permit the player to select his/her culture at the start and that culture will determine the default troops the player gets when they start their own kingdom.
3. I am considering whether to expand the custom troops into full custom kingdom troops. I have previously done the coding for this, so it won't be difficult. If I take this route then option 2 above will become null. As it now stands, custom troops can be hired from barracks the player owns and these custom troops are at the professional tiers rather than common troops.
4. I would like to make some new fortresses for the Khergiz but need more time and practice to do so. I have modified some scenes but haven't made a full scene yet.
5. I am trying to work out the initialize aristocracy script for the smaller factions so that the ages of lords and ladies are not goofy.
6. I am going to down-armor most of the troops so that their equipment is more in line with the early time period in Calradia. Lords and Elites will still have the deluxe armor.
7. I am going to add another building to towns and castles called "archery butts" which will permit the recruitment of high-level archers from those player-owned towns and castles having this building. As of now, the player can recruit tier 3 common troops or tier 1 professional troops (if they have renown of 200 or higher) and custom troops if the town/castle has a barracks.
8. These are the main additions beyond those listed previously. Of course I will fix any additional bugs that come up too. Right now the game is quite stable with the know outpost bug and a minor bug from raiding a village.