I have completed the main coding for the new or improved features and just have a few tests and tweaks to make. The major changes include:
1. A ninth faction (Geroian) placed in the east Desert region. This is a faction of 10 lords and their leader.
2. Implemented an improved morale and routing system that actually works well and runs more smoothly than the previous system (thanks to JackobHinds for his code).
3. Modified the character creation process. One important change is that the player will select his/her culture at the start and this will determine their default kindgom culture when they do become king. This took a long time to complete and make it compatible with the existing recruiting features.
4. Village Manor and Castle/Town Barracks recruiting have been slightly modified to work with the new default kingdom culture aspect.
5. Created 6 static scenes to replace the standard steppe and steppe forest scenes. I hated that many of the steppe battles occurred in extremely mountainous regions. Now the battle scenes get chosen from the scenes I created and you won't have to fight on cliff-sides anymore!
6. Scenes having problems with prisons have been fixed. I also improved the Ashford town siege so that reinforcements spawn in a better place and don't get stuck.
7. Expanded the "honor troops" feature so that better troops make themselves available for hire when you have higher personal honor.
8. Numerous changes to troops equipment and some changes to troop trees.
There are a number of other changes that are worthwhile but that I can't remember at the moment. I have been making changes and play-testing for quite some time now so I can assure you this version will be virtually bug-free and quite stable. Expect the release in the last part of July.