We at DevHour Games is proud to announce that Depixtion is now out on Steam!
Depixtion is a colorful new take on the Picross formula! Depixtion mixes it up by bringing 3 layers of color to each puzzle. Players will use familiar Picross rules to solve each colored layer, which blend together to reveal a beautifully detailed work of pixel art!
- 96 DEPIXTION Images = 288 Traditional Picross style puzzles
- Sizes range from 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 16x16, 20x20, and 24x24
- Largest color palette in a Picross game to date!
- Utilize logic and color mixing to solve each puzzle!
Picross is a picture logic puzzle game in which cells in a grid are filled in by following the number hints provided on the top and side of the grid. Once all the hints are filled in, a secret image reveals itself!
- Haven't I seen this before?
You may have! Picross has been around for quite some time. You may also know them as Nonogram puzzles or Griddlers. But we have a secret twist to our puzzles! Unlike traditional games which limit your puzzle to one grid, our puzzles consist of 3 layers. As a portion of each layer is colored in, the final image will begin to form based on how all 3 layers blend together. Ensure each layer is correct, and you'll reveal the final image and solve the puzzle!
- Well this sounds awesome! When's the release date!?
Depixtion is already out! You can get it on Steam right now!