Both v1.2.2 of Depixtion & the Depixtion Demo for Steam launched today, 7/15/19!
This update is mainly for bug fixes in regards to puzzles. There will be more features and QoL improvements in the 1.3 update.
Depixtion Demo Details
- 6 Depixtion Images - 18 Picross Puzzles
- Sizes range from 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 16x16, and 20x20
- Largest color palette in a Picross game to date
- Hand-crafted puzzles, truly solvable with logic
- Beginners Tutorial. Anyone can learn to play!
- Autosaving. Don't worry about any losing any progress
- Mouse/Keyboard/Gamepad Support. Play the way you want to play
Have Depixtion on your Wishlist, but still not sure if you'll like it? Well, now you can try before you buy it!
- Depixtion now pauses when controller is unplugged
- Changed spelling of "Sandwhich" to "Sandwich"
- Adjusted 16x16 puzzle "Chest" due to issue where player needed to guess to finish puzzle
- Adjusted 16x16 puzzle "Park" due to issue where player needed to guess to finish puzzle
- Adjusted 20x20 puzzle "Hippo" due to issue where player needed to guess to finish puzzle
- Adjusted 16x16 puzzle "Jack-O-Lantern" as the blue layer was unsolvable
While "Hippo" and "Park" included only single pixel changes, "Chest" and "Jack-O-Lantern" did get an overhaul. If you have already completed any of the adjusted puzzles, no worries! Your progress will not be affected.
- Column/Row Drag Lock
- Grid Space Counter
- Ability to Customize Controls
- Colorblind Settings
- New Music
We hope you all enjoy this new update! Stay tuned for v1.3!