Hey everybody, I finally have a release date!
Long Gone Days' demo, which will be released this Friday, contains the first 45 minutes of the story. You’ll be able to download it from rpgmaker.net and itch.io!
Some of the features present in this demo are:
- The first major plot point.
- The two battle systems. One is the traditional turn-based combat and the second one is the sniper mode.
- Once you have party members, choosing certain dialogue options will affect their Morale, which alters how they perform during battles.
- You’ll have access to Rourke’s Notes.
- It has keyboard and Xbox controller support, with the option to change the keys for all the non-QWERTY keyboard users.
Things not included in the demo that will be in the full version of the game:
- The use of Interpreters to understand foreign NPCs isn’t present in the demo as you won’t have an interpreter in your party yet.
- While the game only has encounters that are linked to the story (no random encounters), the rest of the story involves a more fighting, more skills and crafting.
- The are no major quests present in the prologue as there would be no point in fulfilling them yet.
- A wider character cast with their own set of weapons, skills, knowledge and personality traits.
- And last but not least, a full original soundtrack!