Version 0.3 is now available to play at the official site.
- Train collisions will now eventually clear the track. Other trains will still request entry into your corridor, so you will have to try and reroute them or deal with the delays until the collision is cleared up.
- You may now tap the clock to reset the time scale to normal time or double tab to pause/unpause the game.
- The online manual may now be opened from the Start screen or the in game menu.
- Times are now shown on the timetable indicating the scheduled time that train is expecting to leave your corridor.
- Passenger trains are now named.
- Fixed bug that extinguished all endpoint bulbs when opening a teletype.
- Fixed bug that prevented in game menu from toggling on when touching the ESC button on the CTC panel.
- Touch screen option label on CTC panel is not correctly initialized.
- Fixed other minor bugs.