The demo is now live!
You can either download it from this page, or from here:
Some notes about the demo:
- It is shorter than the previous demo to create more of a tease :)
- It changes the way crystals function
- There are lots of bug fixes and improvements to the mechanics
- There is a settings menu. It has it's problems, but it will do for now
- It has controller support
- Better main menu
- Same area as the first demo, but completely reconceptualized
- This still doesn't represent the final product, but it's much closer to it!
Enjoy, and don't forget to leave a review !!!
- If you are mixing input (M+K and Controller), the tutorial dialogue boxes will not be correct. You can look at the settings menu for the controls instead. I will fix this in the near future by adding a toggle for which control method you're using in the menu