Defend Your Crypt - Ratalika Games S.L
In the last month we worked on Defend Your Crypt, a little game for Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Wii U y PC. But as always, Steam Greenlight, it's really hard and we need some help. So here's a description of the game, i hope you like it.
Defend Your Crypt is a strategy and puzzle game, in which we will have to avoid to loose our treasure by the tomb thieves. We, as the pharaon, can use different traps to defeat those damn ambitious humans who are profaning your tomb.
Let them fall into the void, burn them, put an arrow through them, drown them, send your scorpions to kill them… Do everything you find necessary so you can end their lives.
- Retro style: Like many of our games, Defend Your Crypt will have retro pixel art. In addition, we will lean toward Egyptian style.
- Trap variety: The game will contain classic traps such as open platforms, which can make robbers fall onto spikes, and also water traps or killer scorpions and beetles.
- Gore: In Ratalaika Games, we know you like blood, so we have included it. A lot of it. Killing the robbers won’t be enough. ”If it bleeds, we can kill it”, and we’re taking it to the limit. (If you don’t like blood, you can deactivate it :P)
- Levels: A large number of levels to make sure the robbers will not steal any of your gold, and you enjoy the game to the fullest. A lot of time can be spent on finishing all of them!
- Robbers with feelings: No robbers are heartless. Throughout the game, players will see robbers in different moods, and they will also interact with each other a little bit. Seeing a hallway full of blood could make a robber sad and break his heart.
And here's a trailer of the game and the Greenlight Link!