Yes, an update for Deathbound like I promised I would ages ago. Well, I don’t know if I promised me or this blog or my legion of 2 fans this update, but it’s out regardless. You'll see some of the UI and Texture changes below.
Also at the end of the page are the Release notes!
Download it below :
UI & Menu
- Changed font in menu for clarity
- Game is now playable in multiple resolutions and Full screen.
- Fixed some UI resolution issues. Game should run in multiple resolutions okay now.
- Removed background menu animations.
- Changed font on Statistics, Leaving page and About page
- Changed font and UI in game
Gameplay Tweaks & Changes
- Increased Wasp Boss Movement speed and Shooting speed
- Reduced hitbox size for Wasp damage. Was too easy to hit.
- Increased Wasp health
- Defeating Wasp Boss now gives 3000 points in reward
- Added new Ground textures
- Caverns have now been changed to Valley
- Added rain to Valley
- Increased Demonhead Boss health
- Fixed Hit box for Demonhead damage (hits on eyes would sometimes not register)
- Increased Demonhead movement speed
- The Deep level depth algorithm decreased. Shorter dungeons.
- Added new colour and Fog to the Deep
- Added some enemies to the boss fight with Death.
- Increased Death’s speed and health.
- Defeating Death now rewards 8000 points