Alright I've been working on Dawg&Droid for awhile now and i have released a small demo showing off the co-op gameplay. If you haven't downloaded it, then i recommend you should.
The co-op so far is doing well, with some complaints by my cousin.
- Objects that Droid must pick up should be more highlighted
* I agreed with that, i guess it's must be easier for me to know since i made the game.
- Dawg cant move while Jump!
* That is only in the Demo i've totally reconstructed the movement of each character so it wouldn't be so choppy.
- Why is it only 2 player!?!?
* . . . . ?
Now time for some questions to you guys.
- Would this be a game you are interested in buying? atleast for a dollar or two.
- Any suggestion or ideas to tackle on to expand the co-op?
Please answer in the comments if you would
- Completed Titlescreen!
- 4 new levels
- Updated movement
- Bug fixes
- The V1.1 Demo should come up around July 4th, 2012.