Get ready for a serious dose of action, guns, robots, loot, cyberpunk, boss fights, and more guns! Danger Scavenger gets ready for a June 17th PC launch and makes a free demo available now.
You'll crawl higher than ever before in this intense cyberpunk-themed roguelike skyline crawler. Danger Scavenger will take you to the roofs of the breathtaking cyberpunk city where you will face mighty enemies controlled by a soulless AI.
Forget about crawling through the dungeons, caves, and darkest pits of hell in search of adventures and treasures. The world has changed, and new times are coming. You'll be going up and out of the underground to seek new horizons and possibilities.
Watch the Danger Scavenger release date announcement trailer, and see if you've got what it takes to become a Scavenger legend.
Try out the free demo available on Steam from May 13th until May 15th now and add the game to your wishlist to follow its development.
DANGER SCAVENGER MAIN FEATURES:
- Dynamic risk-reward gameplay. Make your choice carefully, face the challenges, and become the hero you always wanted to be! Or... pick the easy way and return with nothing.
- Four unique Scavengers to choose from for a good start, and with more to come. Each one has its skills and style of fixing problems of the world: stealth, strategy, rapid-fire action, or maybe a mix? You decide!
- Join forces with up to four Scavengers to kick the corporations' ass in co-op mode!
- Defeat five greedy corporations. Face 30+ types of enemies, their special versions, and bosses.
- Choose from a large selection of 30+ weapons, 50+ items/upgrades, active and passive, to buy or loot.
- Unexpected item combinations that you'll discover during your adventures. Just like no two snowflakes are the same, you can never get the same build twice. Design your perfect strategy by repeated trial and error – followed by many deaths, of course.
- Immersive soundtrack composed by Szymon Weiss.
- You'll crawl higher than ever before in this intense cyberpunk-themed roguelike skyline crawler. Danger Scavenger will take you to the roofs of the breathtaking cyberpunk city where you will face mighty enemies controlled by a soulless AI.
Danger Scavenger is coming to Steam, GOG.com. Humble Store and nVIDIA GeForce Now on June 17th this year. The console release date will be announced in the near future.