Damned just got updated to version 0.35b.
Here's the changelog:
- a new character: Scott.
- "In Lobby" status to the servers list.
- Connection options to allow fixed ports and port forwards.
- connection mechanics to use NAT punch through.
- bug causing characters head to become weird at steep angles.
- ping from the servers list (it doesn't make sense anymore).
- music for when the monster is close.
- music played for the monster when it is physical.
You could make the game free to-play
I think the developer has earned a few pennies with all the hard work they have put into it.
You could just buy the game and come with less stupid ideas.
Need to install python for this update, look at their troubleshooter