Hello, everyone! I figured it's about time I update you all on the current status of Audio Venture.
Though things have been quiet, a lot has been going on. I am working with Leap Motion to get AV on their platform and we're heading for a release on their store. Along with this comes a few exciting new game features. Here's a quick list:
- New player models! I'll be adding these over time until the "official" release.
- Power ups will be making a comeback. Things such as slowing down time, shielding from breaking your combo, and even converting all nodes to a specific color for a short time.
- New features to keep existing content fresh. While playing, you will come across certain sections of the track that offer you a challenge in order to gain a large bonus. This challenge could be something such as collecting all the gold stars in the section.
- Platformer mode! It's on its way, and it's looking great! I will not release v0.3 until this is done. That is why things are taking so long.
- Improved visual feedback when collecting nodes.
- Leap Motion and Oculus Rift support!
- Extended progression, upgrade your power ups, buy new ships/characters to further customization.
On top of all this, Sunday (December 1st) through Friday (December 6th) the game will be 40% off! You can pick up the game for only $6. Now is a great time to pick it up before all of these great updates hit.
Still not enough? We're doing a Christmas giveaway of 3 copies of the game on Desura! You can enter the giveaway below.
Well, that about wraps things up. Thanks for tuning in, I'll catch you on the flip side!
- AJ Greene
Thank you for the giveaway!
And the Greenlight vote! I.imgur.com
Thanks! Proof is not required though. :P