Welcome to the first development progress article, below you can see what i currently have completed and what i still have to complete.
What i have completed:
- I have all the functionality done in all 6 chambers
- Most of the mesh placement in chambers is done according to the simplicity and consistency of the chambers
- Most sound effects have been added
- Half of the voice acting is done (by Dustin Darr)
- Menu functionality has been done as well and the Flash side of it
What i yet have to complete?
- Full voice acting
- Main Menu
- Visual enhancement
- Hallways between the chambers
- Add all of the sound effects
- Add a pause menu
- Bug fixes
I think i have covered most of the stuff but still there is quite a bit of work to do. The whole project was pretty much all made by myself except the voice acting. Current actual time worked on the game is around week and a half and judging by current progress it will be in playable state very soon so an alpha should be coming out.
Thanks for reading through the progress i will be updating it from time to time and something playable should be coming out shortly.