Cubotrox® - The new challenging puzzle/skill game
This game offers a classic 2D puzzle game experience, with a particular game mechanic. There is a fixed board with cells and a watermark picture on the floor, and many colored cubes are falling from ortho directions. The game’s goal is to fill that background picture, so you can pick & drop the falling cubes, rotate them, even rotate the full board.
The game progression is based on the classic level chart.
There are some pressure elements for the player: limited movements, time, frequency falling of cubes… so the difficulty grade is increased at each higher level.
If you reach the target score for each level you will win “Cubotroxes”, which you can exchange by game boosters or in-game gifts
- Hundreds of levels (total number is not established yet)
- Extra endless mode (find your personal limit)
- Global world ranking for level mode and endless mode
- Share your scores with your friend
- Play on keyboard, mouse or even touchscreen
- Win “cubotroxes” and exchange them by boosters or in-game gifts
Cubotrox® is the first work of Jose Barberà Pastor, an indie vide games developer, from Valencia (Spain).
Cubotrox® is a registered trademark in Spain.