New official trailer for our Sci-Fi shooter!
We released this game in January 2019 but, at that moment, the presentation (i.e. trailer and pitch) was pretty bad. We have a new trailer now and this time we are proud of it. Have a look!
In Cuboid Keeper, you do not enter a dungeon full of enemies to claim its riches. Instead, you defend it, against countless heroes and armies, hell-bent on defeating you and reaching the chamber that holds an ancient galactic secret.
Your vessel, a legendary Guardian feared by the whole galaxy, constantly switches between a fully materialized offensive mode and a reduced, small and fast defensive one. It grows in power and size as the game advances.
The plot is progressively unveiled through dialogs and short stories. You will be told how desperate and hopeful your adversaries are, before mercilessly turning them to dust. But are your actions really rightful?
- Solid controls (twin stick style), easy to learn, but hard to master.
- Ability to play with keyboard only, keyboard + mouse or controller.
- A constantly evolving ship: it grows after each level and new modules are regularly unlocked, forcing the player to adapt his playstyle.
- 40 hand made levels, with 8 mini bosses and 8 bosses.
- A captivating story about four advanced, but flawed, civilizations and an ancient secret giving hope to the entire galaxy.