Quite a lot of content in the game is CC works that have been modified to make the game look nicer out of the gate due to us lacking a proper 3d modelerI would like to give credit to the following wonderful people for creating the assets that helped us make the game in its current state.Most of the content has been edited by DylaNemesis.
- The base Fazbear Pizza parlor :Mitchell K (https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/user.html?id=ub7c6e0a8-cd9a-474b-a655-4f8b6e833d4b)
conversion collision and optimization by Dyla
- The original Animatronics models: Amanda Jackson (http://www.123dapp.com/MyCorner/AmandaJackson-20725149/recentActivity)
under CC licence, Edits made by Dyla- Rigging, Eye alterations, Animation, conversion, Mild mesh alterations, texture alterations
- Children voices klankbeeld (http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/)
- win song (Freddy you terrible cunt by Shufflehound)
- MasterDevelopers, for his horror kit that has used for the original build but has since been mostly replaced with custom scripts
and the camera model.
- Scott Cawthon for original FNAF (and death images)
as much as we used we also made our content but its mostly the under the hood stuff.
Massive amounts of code
Character RigidBody controller