Shadow Over Isolation is an upcoming First-Person Adventure/Thriller game for PC and Mac. This ‘Concept Demo’ is but a very SMALL part of a much larger game. A platform for our story without relying on walking or closet-hiding simulator tropes, typical sanity effects, overbearing horror environs or throwing every type of cosmic monster in the players way. We want to offer a story-driven Lovecraft-esque experience that gradually builds up horror throughout the duration of the game, allowing you to experience it all at your own pace.
We’re not looking to create another rendition of Shadow Over Innsmouth, Color Out of Time, At The Mountains of Madness or the typical style established by Call of Cthulhu franchise. We want to create our own style built on the love for the non-traditional gameplay designs of the 90s mixed with aesthetics inspired by Stanley Kubrick (Visual and Sound Design) and HP Lovecraft’s sanity shattering mythos and storytelling style.
In short, we want to aim to create something that’s more of a Multi-Faceted experience/adventure than a game. With beautifully detailed environments, ‘at your own pace’ game design, and the love for OPTIONAL content that explores its story (You’re not forced to explore every inch of the world but we want to make it feel like it has history and life with side stories)
(Demo No Longer Available)
Learn more at ShadowOverIsolation.com
“Margaret, whatever it was. It spoke! It recognized me. Acknowledging my presence. It called me by my name! Then nothing. It stopped as the machine turned on. What’s going on? Margaret! Why am I here?”
Even though we have the passion to make what we want a reality, we still want to hear your critiques! Definitely comment or email us at contact (at) naughtyshinobi.com
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
- NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher with at least 2 GB of Video Memory
- 2 GB of Hard Drive Space
- 4 GB RAM
- Check your NOTEBOOK for direction. If you don’t know what to do next or need to see what you can revisit, you can check out the notebook for the character’s thoughts or updates to the current task. It is normally updated with detailed thoughts on the subject and will show an on-screen indicator when you received an update.
- Toggle the GREY MATTER MODE whenever you can to get clues to solving puzzles, see the character’s thoughts on something or see what is interactive in the environment.
- Game running SLOW on your computer? Aside from the typical rec