A new demo of Cold Contract, our tactical game in procedurally generated environments, is now available for download.
This demo version offers to play the beginning of the game.
Here's below an updated version of our official trailer showing the content of the full game:
Like in the full game, the player can generate a unique environment, recruit mercenaries and choose freely an objective to attack.
Depending of the random result, the objectives on the regional map can include military bases, industrial targerts, cities, villages.
The shop contains all weapons but their access is limited by skills of mercenaries (in most cases, pistols, submachine guns, shotguns and grenades are available).
The headquarter is not available, consequently only four mercenaries can be hired.
This demo will end after six days of campaign or if all locations are controlled by the player.
In addition, some parts have been tuned:
- more funds are available to test several mercenaries combinations;
- demo version is limited to the first six days of campaign;
- number of enemies have been increased a bit for quicker challenge;
- upgrade panel for mercenaries is not available;
- level of mercenaries is limited to ten;
- only seven locations can be accessed;
- save is disabled;
- vision of enemies on minimap is activated by default;
- counter-attacks of AI on regional map is disabled.
- upgrades of squads are disabled;
- militia training is disabled;
The quick start guide is included in this demo version for informations on commands and actions.
If you have comments, suggestions or a bug to report, please use our forum:
Cold Contract Forum