Client Version 1.4.15
This week we've addressed some various requests and bug fixes. We have some bigger projects being worked on, but didn't quite get it done for this weeks release.
We are working on a new in client mailbox system that we should have done soon that is a great new way to communicate with your friends in world. Here is a screenshot of how it's shaping up so far.
Expect a release of the new mailbox system very soon. In the mean time take a look at the release notes for more information about we we did get done.
- Chat messages now show timestamp next to name
- Added new button next to NuVO Notes balance (at top of screen) which opens up the purchase NuVO Notes page on the website
- Loading info at bottom of screen now shows what type of product is being loaded
- Shifted object edit buttons down closer to object root position
- If in decorate mode the currently selected object is no longer highlighted.
- Minor update to Sunset Motors roof
- Changed the default and available values for Shadow Distance in advanced graphics options. Default value and range increased to allow for visible real time shadows at a longer distance away.
- Various code tweaks to better handle memory usage
- Fixed issue with some socket connections not being properly closed after use which caused client crashes in some cases
- Fixed issue with not stopping at water surface when swimming up, but instead swimming just past the water and then dropping back down.