'Choppa' the new title from Parta Games has been soft launched on the App Store and Google Play and is available in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Finland. If you reside in one of these territories, give it a go!
You are Rick Guiver, a reckless coast guard rescue helicopter pilot. A terrible oil rig catastrophe has happened in the coast! Against your superiors' orders and better judgement you jump in your helicopter and fly to the danger zone! There's no time to lose, save as many people as you can!
Choppa is a physics based arcade & action game with touch controls, procedurally generated stages and 80s style rock music. The main draw of the game is progressing through randomly generated levels and saving as many people as possible at the risk of exploding or falling to the sea. Players will be able to purchase new helicopters, upgrade armor, engines and rescue gear and complete challenging missions while aiming for the top score. Game Center and Google Play Games leaderboards are supported.
- Simple and precise touch controls
- Physics based flying simulation
- Procedurally generated stages with tricky obstacles
- Nostalgic 80s vibe with awesome rock music and explosions
- Handmade pixelart graphics
- Bunch of unlockable choppers
- Lots of fun missions
- Game Center & Google Play Games Leaderboards
App Store Link: Itunes.apple.com
Google Play Link: Play.google.com