It's release week!
We have been working hard for the past month and today we are releasing our phase 3 update: Velocity!
We hope you enjoy the new content and quality of life fixes brought to you by this update. As always, if you are having any issues or have any feedback please post on the steam forum and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
New content included in this update:
- A new stage "Velocity Valley" containing 10 new tracks
- A new challenge: Moving Obstacles. These obstacles bring a whole new level of challenge to the table.
- Leaderboards for all 50 existing tracks (steam only for now, will be put in-game at a later date)
- Ghost Platforms (to replace Moving Platforms)
- The edge warning for cylindrical elements now also shows on the outside of the tube.
- In the menu that appears at the end of a track, hovering over the "Next Track" button will show the name of the next track
- UI Icons for bollards & tilting elements now show at the top of the screen so as not to block the view of what is directly in front of the car.
- Amount of concurrent sounds reduced for bollards and tilting platforms to minimise sound distortion
- The taskbar & window now have the Burnt Rubber logo as icons
- A credits screen has been added to the main menu.
- Changes to UI framework