After the initial feedback on the last version, build 0.0.3.8 is available for download in Windows and Linux (Ubuntu) edition. There's nothing new content-wise, but there are some important improvements.
- Added a short pause after re-spawn so players don't accidentaly die again by sliding into a nearby trap (people have been asking for this for months now, so here you are, try it and see if it's all you hoped for)
- Added ability to reset keyboard keys to default setting (should be useful)
- Added support for D-pad on gamepads (alongside analogue stick; somehow I forgot it earlier)
- Improved tree tiles in world 3 (mainly, hole entrances)
- Improved ghost sprites in world 2 (some shading, but also much more different color variant)
Please note: Promotion to alpha is long overdue. There's no known game-breaking bugs for months now, game works just fine and graphics have been improved a lot lately. I'll change development status from pre-alpha to alpha as soon as I'm happy with the amount of testing this version receives.
Demo has been updated as well.