Brutal Nature 0.56 released with Quest skip, Composite bow and better server GUI!
Download Brutal Nature today for free and give it a try!
Want to learn how to mod Brutal Nature? Check out our Modding Tutorials. Brutal Nature automatically downloads any mods a client needs when they connect to your server so what are you waiting for? Mod Brutal Nature today!
- Fixed all known bugs
- Added quest skip functionality.
- Added glass requirement to scoped rifles.
- Added plant fiber to bed recipe.
- Added mining level to material info.
- Added Composite bow.
- Adding a help menu for NPCs.
- Added requirement for Copper Wire when placing wiring in wire mode. Default is 1 copper wire per 10 feet.
- Changed item notifications to display a total count in inventory for received items.
- Changed default recipe time to 1 minute.
- Changed 5 minute recipes to 3 minutes.
- Changed how quest callback functions work to make them easier to use.
- Extended script function Player::GetInventoryQuanity to handle weapons and armor.
- Improved Server GUI. Server menu is now responsive during map generation and displays map generation progress.
- Recorded new audio for Basic Tools quest.
- Recorded new audio for Basic Crafting quest.
- Removed None Case die.
- Fixed periodic callbacks not being cleared on quest finish/skip.
- Fixed bug where game would say you died from starvation when you died from eating bad food.
- Fixed game not running with unicode characters in path.
- Fixed quest callbacks to be cleaned up when a quest finishes.