Brutal Nature has just released version 0.35 with more GUI improvements and mining tools!
Download it today and give it a try!
- Fixed all known bugs.
- Equipment menu has been rewritten to use tree control.
- Added 4 mining tools. Copper, Iron, Steel and HSS pickaxe.
- Added 12 weapons: SUB-2000-9, PP-2000, Glock 17, Glock 18. M249 SAW, HK 23E, AKM, RPK, HK21E, Mini-14, MP5/10, H&K G3
- Added new tab graphics and mouse over effects.
- Added new boarder control.
- Added boarders to the various inventory menus.
- Added boarders to the login menu.
- Added weapon name to the main HUD.
- Added 'Player Mining Rate' to server cfg.
- Crafting tab now starts open on inventory crafting menu.
- Tweaked round timer to say 15 minutes for people who have stayed a full round.
- Lowered semi auto weapons fire rate from 300RPM to 180RPM.
- Lowered base mining rate due to new mining tools.
- Lowered tree chop volume
- Reduced fuel capacity of bonfire and beehive oven.
- Removed 'snap to grid' from sphere editing mode, Now its usable to make nice round tunnels.
- Removed 'Weapon changed to' message.
- Mouse scrolling is now based on what window the mouse is currently over instead of what one has keyboard focus.
- Fixed a bug relating to being able to shoot after you had died.
- Fixed bug where fmod was spamming error log with invalid handle errors due to music code.
- Fixed 'Round Over' spam bug.
- Fixed item replication bug
- Fixed sphere not appearing in edit mode.
- Fixed a few other weapons fire rates.