We're pleased to announce that Boson X, the fast-paced rotational runner we've been working on for the last couple of years, is now available as a free download for PC, Mac and Linux. Get it from indiedb or our website at Boson-x.com.
About the game
Quantum jump from planck to planck as you hit critical velocity in Boson X, a new rotational runner from Mu & Heyo. Use precise timing and fast reflexes to navigate a subatomic world where floors and ceilings don't exist. Will you be fast enough to discover the mysterious Boson X?
- Fast-paced, unforgiving gameplay
- Six distinct procedurally generated levels to master
- No superfluous powerups, coins or XP systems - just deadly serious scientific research
- Completely free for PC, Mac and Linux (no DRM or micro-transactions)
- Online leaderboards with the top ten scores for each level displayed on our website.
In the press
- "Exciting, fast and incredibly easy to pick up"
- Ben Barrett, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "But it's the level design that really smacks you round the back of the head"
- Chris Priestman, Indie Statik
- "...mixing the spinning geometry of Hexagon and the procedural autorunning of Canabalt"
- John Polson, Indie Games
- "Boson X is fantastic and you should play it right now"
- Grant Howitt, Look, Robot
- "Highly recommended" on Free Indie Games.