I thought would be nice to show a simple gameplay video, without any narration and editing. This is what players can expect at the current state of the game.
In the video you will hear:
- new ambient sounds - ravaging wind sounds near windows.
- improved footstep sounds (improved the texture reading system in order to determine correct surfaces and allocate correct sounds)
You can see:
- improved frame rate even with the mirror installed in the scene (plus I was backing-up the whole project in the background, so that took even more from the computer's resources, plus Fraps on)
- new damage indication system (your HUD shows more and more blood as your hp decreases)
- new GUI info text (still needs work)
- new ranged enemy (shown in previous videos)
Details about the Spirit Form:
High ethereal consistency - makes him susceptible to ethereal damage delivered by the Egyptian Trap.
HP - 75 (medium - low resistance) - about three hits from the Egyptian Trap are enough to take it down.
Damage - A single attack type. Shoots slow but with high damage. Usually it is easy to dodge it, but it gets complicated once this enemy works as a support for other enemies.
Fast with medium aggressive chasing
That's about all for this quick update.
Thanks for reading and see you soon guys!