Yesterday Blasted Fortress was patched to 1.0.2. 1.0.1 was "skipped" due to issues getting the patch verified by Desura, but its changes are included.
Across the two patches, here's what changed:
- (1.0.1) Added pause feature during sieges at the request of players' feedback. Press Escape to pause, and from there you may go back home.
- (1.0.1) Archers' helmets and bows go flying when they die now.
- (1.0.2) Updated the Dapper Swine logo to our new 2014 logo.
- (1.0.2) The difficulty slider is no longer a slider.
- (1.0.2) Added 0.5x as a new selectable difficulty. Some players couldn't beat sieges at 1.0x (easy) difficulty; remember that at 0.5x though you'll get half the normal rewards!
- (1.0.2) Fixed a grass rendering issue.
Patch 1.0.3 is in the works and you should be expecting it sometime before the year's end. Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback, please continue doing so on our Blasted Fortress forum here on Desura!