Not sure if you were aware, but the Party allows us only 12 seconds of excitement per day as part of the controlled distribution of scarce resources. Ergo, Sand Sailor Studio is dedicating today's excitement allocated time to the world tour we are planning. That's right, we are making our best to meet most of you. If you happen to attend any of these events, we would love to see you. Here is when and were we can meet for sure in the upcoming days:
- 31 May - 2 June - Unite Europe, Amsterdam (NL), at the Made With Unity booth
- 14-16 June - E3, Los Angeles (US), at the Square Enix and Xbox booths
And here is where we plan to see you this year:
- 25 June - 2 July - BIG Festival, Sao Paolo (BR) - So proud, to have Black The Fall nominated for Best Art. WE won't be there, but Black will ;)
- 15-16 August - GDC Europe, Cologne (DE)
- 17-21 August - Gamescom, Cologne (DE) - you can't miss us here, but we'll let you know the details as we come closer to the date.
- 1-5 September - Brasil Games Show, Sao Paolo (BR) - within the indie area
- 29 September - 2 October - IgroMir, Moscow (RU) - within the indie area
- 27-31 October - Paris Games Week, Paris (FR)
So, what do say, see you there?
In the meantime here are three new screenshots from our latest developed chapters:
The City: Black has gone through a lot, but he's not alone anymore. However, the surroundings seem more and more hopeless.
In case you forgot, this is how Black looks in action.
If you'd like to see more news on Black The Fall you can: