This was no easy task to complete, it took us the better part of a year to finish up and polish to get where we are now. Big ideas, a dedicated community, and a powerful drive to develop, play, and communicate
A much improved user experience, many features to make it easier for new players to get Bitfighting, new badges, and a weapon overhaul!
We thank the bitfighter community for keeping Bitfighter alive and us motivated as well, and thanks for all the contributions. This release has had tons of new features added and bugs fixed, but we'll only list a few here...
- New icons for Goals, Nexus, and Loadout zones
- New in-game tutorial when you play for the first time
- General font and UI changes to be more fitting
- New badges
- Central level database with level ratings
- Bouncer uses slightly less energy
- Triple does slightly more damage
- Burst now bursts on contact with enemy
- Seeker uses less energy, does less damage, shoots faster and has area damage
- Mines in a minefield won't detonate all at once
See the full changelog here: Bitfighter.org
Visit us @ Bitfighter.org