Bionic Dues Launches Next Week on PC, Mac, and Linux
Tactical turn-based roguelite out October 8th on Steam
Arcen Games is excited to announce Bionic Dues, our upcoming tactical turn-based roguelite with mech customization, is set to launch next week on Steam, our site and other distributors. The game will be made available on PC, Mac and (for the first time with one of our games) Linux.
Bionic Dues has players guiding multiple classes of Exos through a variety of missions filled with enemy robots that are as buggy as they are angry.
This is at least as bad as it sounds.
Explore for loot, destroy key robotic facilities, and brace yourself for the final attack by your enemies... just as soon as they can pull it together.
Bionic Dues launches next Tuesday, October 8th.
- Out-think wide-ranging tactical situations featuring robots with bad GPS, terrible aim, insecurity, a lack of focus, a tendency to backstab, and dozens of other maladies to exploit.
- Over 40 unique bots, ranging from the hilariously inept-but-dangerous DumBots, BlunderBots, and BatBots to the terrifyingly effective WyvernBots, DoomBots, and MurderBots.
- Carve your own path: choose 50 missions out of the 120 you discover as you explore the city map. Which missions you choose determines how prepared you will be for the final battle against the massing robot army.
- Missions come in 23 different general flavors, and are entirely procedurally-generated like a floor of a traditional roguelite.
- Mix and match your squad of four from six classes of Exos: Assault, Siege, Science, Sniper, Ninja and Brawler. Each has its own build and weaponry.
- Choose an overall pilot from a roster of six to add a powerful perk that lasts your entire campaign.
- Customize your four Exos with procedurally-generated loot that grants weaponry and defensive upgrades, new abilities, and more.
- Difficulty levels ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
- Stellar soundtrack by composer Pablo Vega, headlined by the game's title theme "The Home We Once Knew."