After 4 long months, I am continuing my video development blogs detailing production of Besus: Journey for Vitality.
Updates covered in this volume include:
- True analog controls
- Jump height based on how long the jump button is held down
- Special enemy abilities, respawns, and "death's"
- Preventing the player from continually running in to a wall
- Crushers and spike traps
- Player launcher (on a spline) and shooting from a cannon
- New pickup to increase maximum (total) health
- Level Two progress and the sidescroll area within
- Overhaul of Kart racing mechanics and physics
- New "ball rolling" side-game mechanics implemented
You can continue to follow development of the game at: BesusProductions.com