Thank you for all your feedback on the Autumn Festival update - we hope you are enjoying the new features!
We've seen some reports of players experiencing crashes when running the game on low specs. We'd like to address this issue as quick as possible, so if you encounter this issue please can you let us know, with as many details as possible, in the Report A Problem forum, or here. Thanks!
- We have temporarily removed the Yoga mat as we have identified some potential bugs with the item. We will re-add this to the game in the next build.
- Fixed the bug that occurred when players tried standing on the heads of NPCs, they'd fall into the ground.
- Fixed the mysterious bug that caused players to sometimes teleport to a random location when using the boxing gloves.
- Fixed the crash bug that was related to the workshop machines.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to move away for no reason when petting animals. Pet away!
- Fixed a bug that caused items models to remain when Ack or one of your companions were helping to collect items.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to stop moving when using the sword or hammer to dash.