Hello dear Aurionics,
You were many who bring their supports to Aurion on Steam. The Greenlight got by Aurion brought an extra dose of "fighting spirit" on the Kiro'o Team. She thank you once again for all.
Since the Greenlight, the game development evolved very well. We are happy to share with you this new trailer of our game which shows some particular aspects of the Gameplay.
As discussing in the video, you can view:
- New enemies: some of them have strong Group strategies;
- An oriented escalation phase (choice of trajectory) and endurance;
- Phases of platforms with puzzles and traps;
- At the end of the video, you can see one of the cities of the game. It illustrates the ISAO tribe, one of the main game's tribes
- The game menu, inventory management and the system of "GPS" allowing the player to locate himself in the world and find out where to go.
Aurion signed by publisher, Plug-In-Digital
"PID" (as they are called in a friendly manner in the studio) is a French publisher which is finding its way gradually in the industry. From the highly anticipated "The Next Penelope" to "Kill the Badguy" or "Giana SistersTwisted Dreams", they have presently over twenty independent game they had published
We have found in "PID" a partner who shares our vision of "Gamer Spirit Design" and think we can grow together, for the future of indie game.
We are looking forward your expert opinion and remarks about this video. They will allow us to better refine Aurion in order to release a game which could appeal to the greatest number.
If you need to learn more about Plug-In-Digital, please visit their website