ATTACK ON TOYS 3.1: Semi-Open-World, Squad, Main Game Features, Game Progression, Gamepad and more!
ATTACK ON TOYS 3.1 Highlight Features:
- Dynamic Semi Open World Toy-Box "Grass World"
- Dynamic Toy-Box and Prop
- Custom Game Mode My Toy-Box
- Share Your Toy-Box Level creation: Mod DB and "STEAM® Workshop soon"
- My Squad and shop Unlockable Item & Weapon Save Data
- Player Level up and Promotion Rank Save Data
- Mission and Rewards Save Data
- Environment Damage
- Collectible Medal
- Descriptions for all troop data
- New Heavy-Anti-Material Sniper Rifle
- Minimilastic HUD Health Bar
- New Main Menu
- Gamepad Support
- Photo Mode
- Graphic Shadow Improvement
- Optimization and more...
⚑ How to share your level creation to Mod DB:
- Register or login to Mod DB
- Go to Addons and click "+" Symbol to upload your level
- Upload your level on .zip file
- You may need to wait until Mod DB to verify the file for security purposes, after verified you will able to share your level :)
- Feel free to copy some of the template below to make Mod DB content more cohesive... or you could make your own Image template too as well!
How to upload Addons to Mod DB
Conquest Mod DB Template.png
Skirmish Mod DB Template.png
Invasion Mod DB Template.png
Download Home Conquest Nation Wars Maps here.
Download Backyard Picnic: Air Attack Invasion here.
Player Stats, Save Data, and Progression.
Unlock and build your own Squad.
Name your Troop. Each Troop has their own Progress Save Data. Bring your Troop to battle and increase their Level. Your Squad will become stronger overtime, but you must keep them alive during battle (Permanent Death)
My Squad ;)
Memory Card save data.
Load Profile and Load Previous Game.
Mission Briefing and Objectives.
New Dynamic Semi Open World Toy-Box "Grass World". Share your world creation with other or your friends. Mod DB and "STEAM® Workshop soon"
Custom Game Mode My Toy-Box.
New Invasion Win System and Minimilastic HUD Health Bar. Player can keep continue battling the wave or go back to HQ to end the game after all required wave completed.
New Heavy-Anti-Material P-17 Sniper Rifle.
New Photo Mode.
Keyboard and Gamepad binding. Unity Engine supported Gamepad: Xbox Controller, PS4 Controller, and Switch Pro Controller. You will need STEAM® and add the game as Non-Steam to properly use and bind the Gamepad. How to add game as Non Steam here.
Button layout UI will dynamically change to Gamepad UI. The Gamepad Layout UI are using Poly Joystick Controller. Disconnect Gamepad to revert back to Keyboard & Mouse.
Toy-Box Dynamic Prop and create entirely your very own level.
Unity NavMesh Built in Dynamic UI. Helping player to create level and show where AI Pathfinding in map.