Artificer has finally been submitted to greenlight and needs votes to get to the next stage! If you would enjoy playing Artificer or simply want to give support, please consider voting.
Alternately to open in Steam client:
Current list of features:
- Ships are a collection of ship components that are entirely customizable with user friendly in-game ship editor interfaces.
- Three-tiered progression component rosters with different functionality that enable for versatile ship builds.
- Tactical or skill based combat system dependant on the individual ship build.
- Location based damage system, each component is able to withstand limited damage. Once enough damage has accumulated the piece will be destroyed and drift away.
- Mine resources to construct ships, these can be gained from destroying drifting components and asteroid that litter space.
- Single player and multiplayer combat
View the Open Beta Build:
Current build includes:
- 15 different single player contracts with simple narrative
- Ship editor with around 50 tier one ship components.
- 11 material elements to collect and build components
- 14 prebuilt ships for player & AI.