Hello dear players
It was a very productive month for us. We’ve been added the steam cards for Cyber Team Manager and changed UI to new style, also reworked teams and players (names, stats). We are plan a lot but made only a half, the other half will need to do in the rest of month. Also we are back to our CG work, so soon will be done unique images for each hero and skills. Also some of the heroes will be removed because of different reasons, but it’s will be only the 30% from total count. Also when will add the skills for 15 more heroes then will hide others (which dont have implemented skills) until the implement skills for it. Further explanation of this and upcoming patch read below.
What has done:
- Added steam cards
- Changed to new UI style following panels:
- Before match panel
- Emails panel
- Positions panel
- Transfers panel
- Team panel
- Main panel
- New game panel
- Also has changed the team info when you are selecting the team.
- Added ability for adding trainings second tactic. So from now you can to add another tactic for team, which team may use in match. But before add, you are need to set this tactic as primary.
- Formula for calculating training's stats which you are assign from trainings panel has changed. Each day the player will have fixed amount of points based on percent which you are selected. So here is 6 common groups which will be afflect on different player's stats.
- Attack: Reaction, Brave, Aggression, Creativity
- Defence: Technique, Team play, Creativity
- Tactic: Technique, Anticipation, Flair
- Team play: Creativity, Decisionmaking, Leadership, Team play, Work rate
- Micro game: Last hit, Reaction, Concentration, Decisionmaking
- Macro game: Positioning, Technique
- Fixed player's conditions calculations. So each day the player condition is restored after the condition decreased (for example when the player back from vacation or after the hard matches). Also in the day when team play's match the player condition restore less effective than in the day when player have a rest. Also if you are set training's intensity to high, then the player less effective restore his condition too.
- Added unique teams with names and players instead of current randomly generated teams.
- 40 teams in 4 regions.
- 200 players in this 40 teams.
- 200 available players for transfer.
- Also has changed the process of assign player’s photo. So right now has 52 different modifications of this photos which assigned to players.
- Changed the teams assign to the tournaments. So it's 10 teams in each tournament with both top/mid/low players. But it will need future fixes.
- Added organizations. This is will be first step before implementing FPS mode. So the next step will be implement FPS mode :)
- Added the microeconomic for teams. calculation salaries / sells / profit, etc. Also you can track your balance change in finance tab. Also will need future fixes for this tab.
What will need to do until the end of next update(at least half):
- Need to add heroes statistics panel.
- Change tournaments to new one type of implementation.
- Need to add tournament bracket and bo2/bo3 series.
- Also need to change contract requirements for player's.
- Fix the player's count for each team. Guess will be correct if for each team will be only 6 players (5 main and 1 in reserve). What do you think?
- Need to add scouts and change the transfer process .
- Need to add skills for 5 more heroes.
- Need to add rankings system, where players will play solo games and from where scouts will take the hot prospects for your team or you can do it yourself.
- Need to add the possibility to lvl up your hero during the fight.
- Sketch up the FPS mode inside the game. It will be demo version and guess unplayable, so it will be hidden from you.
The next update will be near from 1st till 10th of July 2016.
If you’d like to share your thoughts or ask any questions about the game, please contact me here:
The Tambourine Team