Below is a brief overview of the changes in this build, a more thorough list with explanations can be viewed on my blog.
- Music created by Tyler Johnson has been added to the main menu alongside nine gameplay tracks.
- More colours!
- The ability system has been overhauled to allow for partial ability use with visual updates.
- New player select screen.
- New game mode modifiers.
- Stat tracking has been implemented with end of match summaries.
- AI has been reworked.
- Deaths are now made more obvious as they slow time for a brief period.
- Weapons have been changed, re-balanced and received visual updates.
- Some abilities have been re-balanced generally with lower cooldowns to allow more frequent ability use.
- Various ability and weapon objects are now removed correctly when the player or AI dies.
- New environmental object modifiers have been added.
I think that about covers it, various other small bug fixes and issues were also addressed but are too numerous to mention. Looking back on this build the large majority of changes are rather system oriented and with the next build I am looking to improve on adding more content in terms of modifiers in each existing category. Got feedback, suggestions, problems or bugs you noticed? Let me know, I'd love to hear it.