Alpha 0.3.0 - Release
BIG feature release today. In Sand 0.3.0 you can create more than one base!
- Right now you can have up to 6 bases.
- All the bases share resources but have there own base score and energy.
- You create a wagon object to allow you to create a new base.
- This object takes a certain base score now set to 1800 (probably will be changed) and lots of resources.
- Once built you can go to the map and a new button will be available for you to create a new base.
- To create a third base you have to raise the base score in the second base to 1800 and create another wagon object in the second base; and so on.
- You can move the base using the flag.
- Right now this feature is free to do, but won't be in the future (maybe 5000 scrap?)
- If it was free it would negate the reason for 'make a camp'.
- Going into any base will refill your HP and Water/Food and Ammo
- I am thinking about changing this as well.
Expect bugs, and please report them as soon as you see them.